[governance] remote particpation

John Mathiason jrmathia at maxwell.syr.edu
Tue Feb 13 15:19:10 EST 2007

I also tried to get the video of the afternoon session but got an
error message (bad request).  It would be important to fix these
glitches before Rio.  I agree with the other posters that if we can
make the IGF connected (and this may require different software than
was used), we have a reasonable chance of engaging stakeholders who
can't afford to travel.

Regards,

John