[governance] remote particpation

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Feb 13 10:31:06 EST 2007

Dear Nitin and all IGFers,

Congratulations for all of you who are now in Geneva at
IGF consulation meeting and I appreciate your effort
to extend the meeting in the remote participation
channel.

However, sorry to say, that the quality of the webcast
is far from pragmatic, the voice was cut so often that
it is not possible to keep the concentration and
make good understandings of what is going on.

I don't mean this is sort of criticism, but just a reality
check. I hope the webcast i nRio will be much better
in quality

Izumi Aizu
from Tokyo - local time 0:30 in the morning.

--
                      >> Izumi Aizu <<

             Institute for HyperNetwork Society
             Kumon Center, Tama University