[governance] Statement for Feb 13, version 2

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 22:28:43 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
comment on comments:

It is truly nice to see reinstated for possible, that is possible,
consideration, some of what others might feel (if they say so) are old-timer
chat *thangs.*

Actually, at Athens IGF-The-First - oldfogeys and youngfogeys had  what
seemed a great time together, while midfogeys could be said to be staying
rather aloof.   If one wanted to say that.

BecauseI I qualify on the timers time line, whether i want to or not, a bit
more of a note of appreciation.

In the main the fundament issues were indeed part of the "Computer
Revolution" of 1964.  An example of why some topics will be forever
rebirthing or at least ash-arising as to network expansions and shrinkings.

Of course they aren't the only ones. Life being a spiral not a circle.

Recent posts suggesting aspects of what one may tag for the occasion as
"self-organizing systems" are terrific reads, and a visit to the
*Malcolm*e-terrain (.au) could be an award for performance or at least
attendance in
various types of contemporary town halls. A 'ticket to ride' to oases of
splendid thinking and great family fotos - in real-enuf intervals..

Warm regards, Linda.
Dr. L. D. Misek-Falkoff.