[governance] ICANN taxes/fees

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 09:32:08 EST 2007

Avri, Vittorio, Norbert, et al.

As you (may) know, the PDP for new gTLDs is not yet concluded by
ICANN's GNSO council. Since there seems to be an interest in this
topic, I volunteer to start a draft that I will circulate both among
the non-commercial user constituency and interested individals -
without assuming any one's committment, whether NCUC or you guys. But
if you are interested in participating in this drafting effort,
please let me know off list, thanks.

Mawaki

     governance at lists.cpsr.org