Access Topic Re: [governance]

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 12:13:59 EST 2007

Thank you Vittorio, Adam, and All  for opportunity to read and comment, with
a bit of  time to do so.

Just as one comment with some detailing rationale -  the *access* issue
however precisely worded (which is important of course) does seem to be a
threshold one.

Because  only with access into the 'space' where the conversations occur
does one find voice and indeed input to one's own thinking, in order for
expansion and reconsideration of one's own tenets to blossom.

It happens themes of 'rights and duties' (hence of freedoms and their
exercise) is one of my prime themes, and I feel fortunate to be 'in the
room' to discuss this. The same with disabilities and whether I can
physically arrive at and step into a room; in each case might one suggest
that *access* is "condition-precedent"; I think that is a flavor of what is
being discussed in different demographic groups and much welcome your
comments of course.

Warm regards, Linda M F.  LDMF.
Dr. L. D. Misek-Falkoff