[governance]

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Sat Feb 3 11:48:53 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm in complete agreement Vittorio on the points below.  Given the current
state of things---about ten caucus members who'll be together in Geneva, but
apparently little desire to meet as the caucus per se---I don't see how we
could have consensus on a letter elevating some folks' priorities over
others.  I'd either compile a laundry list of all suggestions or stick to
broader procedural points.

Best,

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org