[governance] RE: GeoTLD

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Mon Dec 31 05:15:02 EST 2007

Karl Auerbach ha scritto:
> And ICANN has made itself an easy subject for such tools: ICANN has
> taken number of its structural cues from the old Soviet Union -
> everything from the ALAC having a structure that bears a surprising
> resemblance to the faux-democratic system of village soviets (ALSO's),
> regional soviets (RALO's), and a supreme soviet (Nomcom)

Well, happy new year to you and to everyone on the list, from all the
commies at ICANN! I'm sure that in 2008 all those reds like Vint Cerf
and Esther Dyson will finally get what they deserve :-D
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------
     governance at lists.cpsr.org