[governance] Drop ALAC altogether??

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sat Dec 1 11:51:14 EST 2007

Why suggest dropping the broad focus and keeping the narrow? To me it would
make more sense to do the opposite. So in that case, how about dropping the
NCUC as the ALAC is broader-based, and those who want to focus on gTLD
issues in the GNSO can, but we won't be restricted? Or making the NCUC a
sub-group of At Large, for those who want to focus on GNSO issues?
Jacqueline

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
21:26

     governance at lists.cpsr.org