[governance] Proposal for the 23rd May IGF consultationand advisory group meeting please

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Sat Apr 28 11:45:58 EDT 2007

Hello Parminder,

You have reformulated question One (1). Here is my updated Answer:

Re:
(1) 'Global public policy on Internet - issues and institutions'

Answer:
The ‘Public Policy’ on the Internet: issues
Global Public Policy at present is to great-degree ‘non-enforceable’, this
issue is evidenced by a number of Public Nuisance Torts on the Net. [Spam for
example].

So the ‘Issue’ becomes ‘How to make ‘Public Policy’ [Common Law] enforceable.
What mechanism(s) are required to ‘enforce Public Policy.

In addition, Public Policy needs a ‘support mechanism’ to facilitate the
requirements of demand (Needs) of the People.

Answer:
The ‘Public Policy’ on the Internet: institutions'
I have suggested a new “Institution” that incorporates ‘A Due-Process of Law’
built into a Social Contract [K] which crosses all Global boundaries.

--

I have a question for all of you.
Are these meeting designed for Old-Kotties to sit around and postulate the

If so, then I don’t have time for this.
Every minute someone is killed by a gun, Every 3 minutes a child is orphaned by
AIDS in Africa, every day 24000 people die from hunger or hunger-related
causes, … … … .

Gentlemen, WE need action, and if you’re not planning to go to the table with
a: List of Plans and a demand for Action in hand, then this is wasting; time,
money, and lives.

I’m looking of ACTION Gentlemen. What do you have to offer?

     governance at lists.cpsr.org