[governance] Key contributions - come from all sorts of places..

Mr. Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Thu Apr 26 10:29:17 EDT 2007

On 26-Apr-07, at 9:54 AM, Veni Markovski wrote:

> If good initatives and decisions are taking place in other
> countries, and you know about them, why not share it? Why not
> create a world map of Internet governance, and instead of wasting
> hours, days, and weeks in discussions, we could focus on the
> solutions?

Good  initiatives and projects  - Many come to mind such as GigaNet,
APC, DiploFoundation, ISOC - to name a few.  Likely you know about
many of them..

Many of the people involved in those projects are already on this
list.  Thus, i'll leave it up to them to elaborate as to what they
think is the most strategic way to engage in the ongoing policy
discussions related to IG.

regards

Robert

     governance at lists.cpsr.org