[governance] Key contributions - come from all sorts of places..

Mr. Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Thu Apr 26 09:46:04 EDT 2007

Veni:

You seem to mention initiatives that you have been involved in - be
it Gipi, or the Bulgarian Govt.

I could go on as well about Canada...  There are many individuals,
organizations, institutions and govt. officials from this country
that have contributed to discussions at ICANN, IG and governance in
general. CIRA (cira.ca) -  The Canadian Internet Registration
Authority - is one example, there are many others.

I could go on, but won't. Suffice it to say that when mentioning
where key contributions  - do recognize that good initiatives,
policies and decisions also take place in other countries.

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>