[governance] Proposal for the 23rd May IGF consultationand advisory group meeting please

veni markovski veni at veni.com
Thu Apr 26 08:53:34 EDT 2007

Hi,
see below.

At 13:26 4/26/2007  +0200, William Drake wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On 4/26/07 12:22 PM, "Parminder" <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:
>
> > (1)   Global public policy for the Internet-- do we need it, who
> does it and
> > what is it

Perhaps you should check the Global Intenet Polici Initiative
(www.internetpolicy.net) - under this project, a number of issues
were discussed in about 20 countries, and in at least one of them,
the adequate laws were accepted by the Parliament, which have solved
the problems with the IP addresses and the DNS. It's good to talk
about theory, and I understand there are many people here who are
good at that, but perhaps a little bit looking into the practice may
be of help, too.

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org