[governance] Proposal for the 23rd May IGF consultation and advisory group meeting please

Lee McKnight LMcKnigh at syr.edu
Wed Apr 25 12:27:31 EDT 2007

I thought Parminder's note summarizing 3 or 4 possible points of 'rough
consensus' for the caucus to contribute to the next consultation was a
good start, can our co-coordinators take another pass at that please and
spell out further?

thanks,

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile

Adam Peake ha scritto:
> Why is any of this recent stupid personal invective relevant to
Internet
> Governance? Can we please cut the silliness and try to think of what
the
> IGC would like to say at the next consultation, now a few weeks
nearer
> than it was last time I asked.  And many weeks nearer than when I
> believe Jeanette and Robin first asked.

I must confess that I was traveling and I couldn't keep up with the
flood of emails. However, we do have at least to try to work out a
contribution for the consultation, even if I haven't seen such a strong

consensus emerging on anything more than what we said in February.

Perhaps we could do some brainstorming, i.e. anyone who has something
propose for the caucus to say could put it on the table in this thread

(some already did), and then Parminder and I can have a look at the
result and see whether there is anything that can have reasonable
chances to gather consensus.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------