[governance] Proposal for the 23rd May IGF consultation and advisory group meeting please

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Wed Apr 25 11:58:19 EDT 2007

Adam Peake ha scritto:
> Why is any of this recent stupid personal invective relevant to Internet
> Governance? Can we please cut the silliness and try to think of what the
> IGC would like to say at the next consultation, now a few weeks nearer
> than it was last time I asked.  And many weeks nearer than when I
> believe Jeanette and Robin first asked.

I must confess that I was traveling and I couldn't keep up with the
flood of emails. However, we do have at least to try to work out a
contribution for the consultation, even if I haven't seen such a strong
consensus emerging on anything more than what we said in February.

Perhaps we could do some brainstorming, i.e. anyone who has something to
propose for the caucus to say could put it on the table in this thread
(some already did), and then Parminder and I can have a look at the
result and see whether there is anything that can have reasonable
chances to gather consensus.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------