[governance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Up-date on the preparations for the next CSTD meeting

John Mathiason jrmathia at maxwell.syr.edu
Wed Apr 25 09:14:53 EDT 2007

Philippe,

I would be willing to work with you on this, either through CONGO or
as a CS statement.  I have some thoughts on the issue of both working
methods and the multi-year program based on my (admittedly now a bit
dated) experience with the Fourth World Conference on Women, its
preparations and follow-up.

Regards,

John