[governance] RE: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Up-date on the preparations for the next CSTD meeting

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Apr 25 08:11:41 EDT 2007

>Is anybody willing to initiate a drafting process on that, or would you
prefer CONGO proposes some ideas on that?

Philippe, Thanks for the information. I think both the areas CSTD 'program
of work' and 'working methods' are very important for CS to contribute to.
We did some work on it for the Paris meeting, which can be taken forward. I
can be of help in the week 13th - 18th May but probably not before that.  By
when do we need to submit these statements? At the CSTD meeting itself?

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh

IT for Change, Bangalore

Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890