[governance] Framework convention

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Sun Apr 22 13:44:48 EDT 2007

For the record, Veni, are you paid by ICANN or any other organization or
corporation with an interest in Internet policy?  Have your received any
money from ICANN or other such groups since leaving the Board?

I am not suggesting that I have reason to believe that you are: but my my
experience is that when people start claiming that others are paid off,
it's a good idea for them to make clear their own situation in order to
avoid misunderstanding.

Note: For the record, I don't get any such funds from anyone.

--
http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm
                        -->It's warm here.<--