[governance] Egmont Group granted International Organization Status

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Sat Apr 21 22:00:43 EDT 2007

>What is it with due diligence that scares so many people off?

Alejandro,

It not “Due Diligence” that scares off people.
It’s ***“Due Process”***
  [ the Due Process of Law]

I have tabled the subject of ‘Due Process’ on this forum several times, and
Members of this list whom wear their Judicial BAR upon their sleeves, knew
exactly of what I was referencing. However they resolve themselves moot, as
though the matter would disappear. Some may have a legitimate ‘recusal’, as
they represent Parties (e.g.: Enom) involved.

In a few words: REGISTERFLY.COM could be a landmark case for those who would
persevere and advocate for the absence of DUE PROCESS for the
hundreds-of-thousands of Domains which lay outside the jurisdiction of U.S.
domicile. [PERIOD]

Bottom line is that there is not a system in place to handle these sort of
ISSUES.

I guess that’s what we’re here for. GOVERNACE
     governance at lists.cpsr.org