[governance] RE: [NA-Discuss] ALAC and NCUC

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:53:23 EDT 2007

On 4/21/07, David Goldstein <goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> I totally agree with Dan here. McTim is wrong.

Always a first for everything ;-)

> There is no practical way on earth that everyone can or will participate in discussions on internet governance. Sure, they may be welcome too, but they won't no matter what. They have other priorities - families and work for example, then there's lack of interest and lack of knowledge.
>
> You may well want a utopia McTim, but we also have to deal with reality. Your reality will never happen.

You boys have been missing my point, this IS the current reality.  If
you don't believe me, pick a topic
(SPAM/DNSSEC/phish/pharming/critical resource distribution/whatever).
I can point you to the lists where this can be your reality as well.

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim