[governance] Framework convention

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Sat Apr 21 04:32:02 EDT 2007

Karl Auerbach wrote:
> Ian Peter wrote:
>
>> Interesting that people put spam and phishing together always...
>

> Don't forget the yet-to-come "SPIT" - garbage phone calls via VOIP.
>
> I agree that these are distinct issues.
>
> One thing that some folks may find surprising (or not) is that some
> governments may consider deep discussions of the technical solution
> spaces to be matters that have to be locked (and restricted) under thick
> layers of "national security" blankets.
>
>         --karl--

Hi Karl,

it is now a couple of years I have VoIP. I do receive my daily spit,
but none come over the VoIP.

Most prominent here in germany is GEZ the inofficial but biggest
secret sevice we have here. They try to raise kind of a tax for
every tv-set, every car with a radio and every cellular phone
and every computer. Most of the time they double charge you.

The guys and gals call you on the phone and tell you "You have won".
If you tell them the eye color of a news speaker or if you order a
free journal from them, then they have got you and you have to pay.

Next come tax people and social services. They ask you silly
questions or "you have won". Best drop the phone when you have them
on the line.

Funny enough those guys are no civil agencies but they may still
access all their data and keep their own "secret service" with
spies interviewing your naighbars and keep a database of every
home and every person in germany that would not be allowed to the
police or the other agencies.

At some time they made up some 80% of my phone callers.

Oh, I forgot the inshurance people - but that is still the very
same database, the very same guys and the very same results.

The reorganice your assets and tell the tax office.

Cheers
Peter

--
Peter and Karin Dambier