[governance] Framework convention

Alejandro Pisanty apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Fri Apr 20 01:30:24 EDT 2007

Ian,

readers of the WGIG report and documents, and people who have sort of
followed the WSIS and post-WSIS process will of course applaud your
email/posting here, maybe with some bittersweet feelings, as it re-charts
the course of the WGIG!

Welcome to 2003, pals, let's get to do the work on the 17 issues that were
left unsolved. As I asked recently, spam, anyone? Phishing? Any takers for
interconnection costs?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .
      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5622-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
  Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org