[governance] RE: [NA-Discuss] ALAC and NCUC

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:17:52 EDT 2007

In the instance where a child is working with the parent to do a
homework assignment--who is the "individual" user--or is it not the
family; or a village is using its single access point as a way of
acquiring information concerning the location and method for digging a
well for the collective benefit of the community.

MG