[governance] RE: [NA-Discuss] ALAC and NCUC

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Thu Apr 19 11:59:37 EDT 2007

Everyone who uses the Internet is an "individual Internet user."  Why
should we try to give the term more content than that?

--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org
phone: 718.780.7961 // fax: 718.780.0394 // cell: 914.374.0613
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
http://www.chillingeffects.org/
     governance at lists.cpsr.org