[governance] .xxx. igc and igf

Karl Auerbach karl at cavebear.com
Wed Apr 18 13:36:59 EDT 2007

Adam Peake wrote:

> Board members contribute around 17 hours week to ICANN.

I spent over 60 hours a week on ICANN board matters.  I would wonder how
anybody could even comprehend the issues with a mere 17 hours a week.

One of the things we need to recognize in internet governance is that it
is to govern the internet, not to exercise legislative, judicial, and
police power prerogatives over other matters, such as trademarks.

	--karl--
     governance at lists.cpsr.org