AW: [governance] .xxx. igc and igf

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Apr 18 09:44:17 EDT 2007

John,

can you explain me exactly who would negotiate and who would sign the "Framework Convention" or however you title such a documented arrangement?

Would it be a convention under the Vienna Law of Treaty Convention? Would it go through a national ratification procedure? How non-governmental actors would be included into negotiations? How these non-governmental actors, if they would be included, would join such a convention? Just by signing? What about accountability?

Content of a FC is important, but here the formalities are even more important.

Best wishes

wolfgang