[governance] Re: Hearing - Continued to an undetermined date

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Wed Apr 11 11:08:13 EDT 2007

April, 11, 2007

U. S. District Court - Middle District of North Carolina
Honorable TREVOR P. SHARP
Greensboro Courtroom #1A
CASE: 1:07-cv-00188-UA-PTS
MARTINEZ v. REGISTERFLY, INC., et al
09:30 AM    Motion Hearing

Motions:
http://www.registerfly-lawsuit.com/registerfly-documents/
-
Docket: http://www.ncmd.uscourts.gov/calendar.htm
--

RegisterFly Class Action Update
April 10, 2007

Unfortunately I was just called by the clerk's office this afternoon, and
Magistrate Judge Sharp just granted ICANN's Motion to continue the hearing from
tomorrow April 11th 2007 to an undetermined date.

I know this is bad news for so many of you who are still trapped, and it is one
more breach by ICANN of their duty to protect the public.

I plan on filing a new request for an immediate TRO based upon the unfolding
situation, however I cannot disclose the details at this time.

I have been compiling affidavits and evidence of ongoing fraud since the last
hearing.

I am preparing documents to be filed soon.

I am continuing to fight for all of those who are still

trapped.

I will keep you updated as the case unfolds.

Clarke Dummit

     governance at lists.cpsr.org