[governance] Class Action Lawsuit against RegisterFly.com

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Apr 10 17:02:11 EDT 2007

See answers inline

-----Original Message-----
From: yehudakatz at mailinator.com [mailto:yehudakatz at mailinator.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 12:54 PM
To: governance at lists.cpsr.org
Subject: [governance] Class Action Lawsuit against RegisterFly.com

A recent lawsuit was filed against RegisterFly.com, Enom, and Icann
[Suite Info: http://registerfly-lawsuit.com/ ].
[News Report:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/04/05/icann_registerfly_litigation/ ]

1. I am interested knowing if anybody on this Mail-List has done business
with
RegisterFly.com (used them as Register) within the past two years?
YES

2. If you did, are you going to join in the Class Action Lawsuit ?

Don't know how class action lawsuits in the US relate to the laws here, and
whether I can be a party. I am getting legal advice on this class action.

Id just like to get a show of hands of People who were affected within this
group. If there are more than 21 individuals, that would form a Class,
which
could then be represented.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org

10:59 PM