[governance] Class Action Lawsuit against RegisterFly.com

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Fri Apr 6 12:54:23 EDT 2007

A recent lawsuit was filed against RegisterFly.com, Enom, and Icann
[Suite Info: http://registerfly-lawsuit.com/ ].
[News Report:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/04/05/icann_registerfly_litigation/ ]

1. I am interested knowing if anybody on this Mail-List has done business with
RegisterFly.com (used them as Register) within the past two years?

2. If you did, are you going to join in the ‘Class Action Lawsuit’ ?

I’d just like to get a show of hands of People who were affected within this
group. If there are more than 21 individuals, that would form a ‘Class’, which
could then be represented.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org