[governance] Where are we going?

wcurrie at apc.org wcurrie at apc.org
Fri Apr 6 10:28:27 EDT 2007

Thanks Bertrand.

1) The GAC Operating Prinicples I was looking at were amended at Mar del
Plata in April 2005, so I took them to be the principles that would govern
the GAC's actions during the period of the .xxx application. Am I wrong in
thinking this?

2) The Wellington Communique is referenced in the Lisbon Communique and is
now inscibed into the reasons given by the Board, so it has a material
bearing on those decisions, as i explore in my subsequent post.

willie

     governance at lists.cpsr.org