[governance] "stakeholder" - a misleading term!?

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:11:55 EDT 2007

Dear Karl Auerbach:

Thank you for "nominating" *the individual* as a vital if not indeed *atomic
* element in the Internet complex (paraphrase only of course).

That's just an interpretation upon first appreciative reading, so really and
directly - thank you for posting your 5 page note.

And wondering, how are you with "constituent" rather than "stakeholder"?

Very best wishes, and *Respectfully Interfacing,*

LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff.
Alternate casual email address:
linda at 2007ismy50thyearincomputingandIamawoman.com

P.S. Concepts of and movements toward a "People's Assembly" at the U.N.
might handshake here.  Takes examination.
: