[governance] ICANN Board Vote Signals Era of Censorship in DomainNames

Alejandro Pisanty apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Wed Apr 4 02:08:53 EDT 2007

Robin,

Vittorio - nor has the ICANN Board - has not expressed arguments for content regulation; quite the contrary. And I have expressed myself - in rather improper terms for which I beg excuses - about the nature of the arguments, not the nationality of those who put them forward.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

Sent via BlackBerry