[governance] Statement for the Feb 13 meeting

John Mathiason jrmathia at maxwell.syr.edu
Mon Apr 2 08:24:57 EDT 2007

In this case, the five regions are those that are used for elections
purposes (Africa, Asia and the Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin America
and the Caribbean and Western European and Other States).  This is
how Bureau seats and other membership allocations are made.

Regards,

John R. Mathiason
Adjunct Professor of International Relations
Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
Syracuse University