[governance] Update on voting for charter

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Sep 28 10:23:11 EDT 2006

Dear Avri,

Thank you so much for your persistant and continuous effort.

I agree with you that publishing the names who voted at this stage
is not the ideal situation. I also share your concern that all the efforts
you
and other members on this list made is now at stake, unless we reach
the target numbers of the vote.

So I appeal to those who have not voted yet, even it looks complicated,
it is not so, just following the step one by one, it is easy.

I think the impact and significance of this caucus is greater, perhaps,
than most of us think. Let's keep our momentum by reaching the quorum.

izumi

--
                      >> Izumi Aizu <<

             Institute for HyperNetwork Society