[governance] Antispam practices

Peter Dambier peter at echnaton.serveftp.com
Thu Sep 21 12:35:54 EDT 2006

Hi Vittorio,

I have survived very much the same. That is why I finally have my
own email system here on this system on a dynamic ip-address.

I have seen it imposssible to send emails to friends with an AOL
account whatever system I use: yahoo.ca, gmx.de, wanadoo.fr and
others so it does not matter. Depending where I want to send I
might have to use the other mailers. It is nasty to have to send
emails more than one and to print them finally and send them
via the Turn & Taxis post office.

It least I have found out I dont lose received emails on my
local system and nobody can ask my ISP about my emails. I should
like to come to Athens but I am afraid I cannot afford it.

Nevertheless if I can support you, please tell me.

I believe the mailblockers are worse than the spammers in the
first place. Together with ISPs blocking port 25 SMPT they
shure will bring and end to email. Maybe we can revive uucp?

Kind regards
Peter and Karin

--
Peter and Karin Dambier