[governance] Caucus Statement: endorsement

Qusai Al-Shatti qshatti at safat.kisr.edu.kw
Thu Oct 26 22:34:51 EDT 2006

Dear All:
I strongly beleive that IGC should have an endorsed statement in the way Louis had mentioned that it should be consensual and effective.

I would like to suggest that we add text within the statement pointing out that the IGF as a peocess should have clear objectives, goals and targets (in another word: an Agenda) within each point of its mandate (para 72, Tunis Agenda). This will eventually form a roadmap for its duration and we will be able to know what have been accomplished, were we are heading to and what will be discussed in every meeting.

Regards,,

Qusai

 --- Message Header ---

The following message was sent by Louis Pouzin <pouzin at well.com> on Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:10:03 -0700 (PDT).