[governance] My new appointment

Qusai Al-Shatti qshatti at safat.kisr.edu.kw
Wed Oct 25 07:36:47 EDT 2006

Dear Bertrand:
Congratulation Bertrand and wish all the best, I hope this will help in improving the dialogue between civil society and other stakeholders.

Regards,

Qusai Al-Shatti

 --- Message Header ---

The following message was sent by "Bertrand de La Chapelle" <bdelachapelle at gmail.com> on Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:16:49 +0200.