[governance] Caucus Statement: another proposal

klohento at panos-ao.org klohento at panos-ao.org
Thu Oct 26 11:27:33 EDT 2006

> the only three people that the Secretariat
> picked from our list were you, Adam and Robin - completely ignoring the
> developing world...

Just to make a small correction:

I was also on the list (even though I was also at the same time nominated
by ACSIS), Qusai AlShatti  was also on the IGC list - and we are from
developing countries.

Another reality is that the IGC caucus (even though the most relevant from
a thematic point of view) is not the only CS grouping that can send
nominations...

KL

     governance at lists.cpsr.org