[governance] Caucus Statement: another proposal

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Oct 26 05:08:37 EDT 2006

On 26 okt 2006, at 10.19, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> We could make a 48-hours consensus call as stated in the Charter,
> and if no one objects we could release the statement as a caucus
> document.

Ok.  I have put a copy of draft sent in by Bill Drake at: http://
www.igcaucus.org/draft-Athens-stmt.html

since a few people have written in to say they agree with having a
statement and with support for this statement, lets try for a
consensus call - not rough consensus (i do not fee that i or anyone
else is in a position to call rough consensus).

Over the next 48 hours - by the end of Saturday 28 October, no one
objects to using this statement (not counting minor non-substantive
edits), then we can call it a IGC statement.

thanks.
a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org