[governance] IGC's questions to the IGF

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Tue Oct 24 09:12:31 EDT 2006

Vittorio Bertola wrote:
> Jeremy Malcolm ha scritto:
>> Here is my attempt, based loosely on Parminder's draft but shortened
>> and simplified and rephrased in the form of a petition. Comments,
>
> First of all, I don't like the "intimidating" style, with premises,
> lists and capitalized words... I would do something less formal, for
> example in the form of a letter. Something like: "We consider the IGF as
> one... and express... We are committed to... . However, we are concerned
> that..."

Would you have time to make the suggested changes yourself to the online
version at http://igfwatch.org/petition/?  Log in with "vb" and "temp01"
then click "Turn admin on" and then the "Edit" button nearest to the
title of the petition.

Important: change your password as soon as you log in because I've just
posted it on a public mailing list. :-)

Anyone else who wishes for access to edit the text can email me and I'll
set it up.  Treat it like a wiki: don't be afraid to make changes, but
note that all changes are logged and that it is trivial to roll them
back if you make a mistake.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor
     governance at lists.cpsr.org