[governance] New French Govt ICANN GAC/ Governance Rep.

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Oct 23 12:26:15 EDT 2006

On 23 okt 2006, at 17.04, Robert Guerra wrote:

> Looking at the recently adopted IG charter - i have a question.
> Will the
> caucus coordinators will server as representatives to the CSB , will a
> person need to be elected from within the caucus or will the IGC
> wish to
> decline serving on the CSB?

My interpretation would be that it would be selected by a nomcom.
but that take time.  i would suggest asking the nomcom that selects
the appeals team to also select this person.  this will take time
however.  i have yet to find a volunteer to chair the nomcom (none of
this with the charter will work without volunteers).

My question, what is the bureau doing these days and how  important
is that we get someone on the bureau quickly?  i tend to believe that
if there is a bureau and it is doing something, then someone should
represent the IGC.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org