[governance] Program for IGC at IGF

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Fri Oct 20 15:43:37 EDT 2006

Hi, thanks Avri for putting this forward,

Not having read all the lines of this thread, I still like to support
what Jeanette wrote below. I was informed that I will likely to be one
of the speakers at the workshop on infrastructure security organized
by Verisign.

I like to take the IGF meeting as a good opportunity to get inputs to
the workshop I am going to participate/speak - what would be the civil
society's roles (and responsibilities) on the infrastructure security?
 I like to *listen* for that matter from my colleagues.

Of course I have my own ideas, but I also appreciate how collectively,
IGC could make a difference at IGF by smartly using our limited time
and resources, and and I think this IGC workshop is a good place for
that.

Thanks, and see you in Athens.

izumi

--