[governance] Main sessions @ IGF

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Wed Oct 18 10:04:05 EDT 2006

Adam Peake wrote:
> No prepared statements from the floor.  Plan is to allow people to send
> prepared statements on video to be broadcast around the facility during
> the meeting. No news on this, if it will happen or not. I do not know if
> there will be facilities to record statements on site.

A recent surreptitious change to
http://www.intgovforum.org/athens_outline.htm (does anyone have a copy
of what it used to say?) suggests that people are going to have to
supply their own videos in MPEG4 format.  That's going to exclude a lot
of people.  For my take,
http://igfwatch.org/discussion-board/secretariat-scales-down-its-promises.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor
     governance at lists.cpsr.org