[governance] Caucus meeting in Athens

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Tue Oct 17 09:05:09 EDT 2006

Hi Jeanette, and all,

As per the short and small coordination meeting among current caucus
members, a.k.a. usual suspects, what about Sunday evening after the
GigaNet symposium, i.e. starting from 18:30? I assume most people
will already be in Athens.
Of course, this proposal has nothing to do with the fact that I'm
leaving Athens on Monday morning:)
Then the bigger meeting on Monday luch time, with IGC outreach
expectations, following Avri's proposed agenda.

Best
Meryem

     governance at lists.cpsr.org