[governance] IGC @ IGF

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Oct 17 06:00:00 EDT 2006

On 16 okt 2006, at 17.30, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> At the same time, I think that it would be great if Avri continued;
> in theory, she is disqualified as she is running the process, but I
> think that she has been leading the caucus very well, so if she
> wishes to stand for nomination we should find someone else to run
> the elections and add her to the list.

thanks.
i appreciate the sentiments. and welcome your candidacy.

i won't be standing for election as a coordinator.  maybe in the
future there will another role for me in the IGC, but at the moment i
personally feel it is better for 2 people who have not been steeped
in the transition process to take over and work with the IGC to
create its substantive working direction.

thanks
a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org