[governance] The vote for coordinators and call for nominations

Jeremy Shtern jeremy.shtern at umontreal.ca
Mon Oct 16 11:13:11 EDT 2006

William Drake wrote:
> BTW, speaking of Athens, presumably we should have a caucus meeting, but I
> don't recall seeing any discussion here of when/how etc.  Since everyone's
> schedules are probably filling up, it might be good to decide this sooner
> than later.  A priori, one would think that lunchtime on the 31st is the
> best window of opportunity, since there are lunch workshops on the following
> days.  Make sense?  Do we need to ask Markus for a room, or can we assume
> there'd be a suitable space we could simply occupy in the plaza?
>
> Best,
>
> Bill

I am going to be at the IGF, and I think that we should definitely meet-
not for the least of reasons to:

-A) have a catch-up/discussion/briefing/de-briefing session about the
goings on that have led up to the IGF, the events themselves and to talk
about co-ordinating activities going forward.
-B) have a chance to treat Avri to some beer or perhaps baklava in
thanks for her Herculian efforts regarding the charter and vote.

What is the best strategy- should we pick a time and place or coordinate
by email from the building about so that we can first determine room
availability etc?

Look forward to seeing many of you there,

-Jeremy

     governance at lists.cpsr.org