[governance] IGC @ IGF

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 07:49:44 EDT 2006

Hi Bill, all

William Drake <drake at hei.unige.ch> wrote:
  Since this won't be resolved prior to the IGF and we're not doing anything there under the caucus' name, time would not appear to be of the essence.

  On reading through the Charter, it struck me that something needs to be done under the name of the caucus!  The IGF is too big an event to be missed.

  My suggestion will be to,  at least, inform (at a most convinient time as will be determined by those who will be in place) of the continued existence  of the Civil Society IGC.  This is very important.  As we recall, most caucuses have been naturally phased out with the end  of the WSIS.

  A short presentation of the IGC as it stands, I believe, will be most important.

  This, does not, in any way, prevent the caucus from actually engaging in more pro-active ways vis a vis the themes.

  Very best

  Nnenna