[governance] Conference: Internet and the Law

Sylvia Caras Sylvia.Caras at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 14:17:46 EDT 2006

On 10/6/06, Kicki Nordstr=F6m <kino at iris.se> wrote:
 > Dear Sylvia,
 > I do not think I can afford this! But are you going to Greece for the IGF?
 > I have heard that accessibility is on the agenda!

Yes, I am going to Athens.  And yes, I think W3C is presenting.  I
will raise the point you made that even if web design is accessible,
the computer of the end-user needs updated software and the person
might need some retraining.

I'm looking forward to meeting in person others from this list.

Sylvia

     governance at lists.cpsr.org