[governance] ICANN DOC: The EU commission's perspective

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Tue Oct 3 12:26:56 EDT 2006

Adam Peake ha scritto:
> Veni, as a board member I think you're expected to look carefully at all
> sides. For sure you should be very concerned about the Whois issue IGP
> raises (issues your colleague Susan Crawford also mentions).

For the records, as a European citizen I am outraged by that, and more
outraged by the fact that the European Commissioner commends such an
agreement without even noting the issue.

Now, I am co-organizing the Italian government consultation pre-IGF,
which, ironically, is being hosted by our Privacy Authority. I hope that
the Privacy Commissioner attends at least the part where I am going to
introduce the matter...
     governance at lists.cpsr.org