[governance] Update on upcoming IGF consultations

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Nov 24 06:34:14 EST 2006

Ralf thanks.  And there's probably a development argument lurking
somewhere as well.

Bret, don't mean to be dismissive of a good suggestion, but I think
there are many simpler and more accessible options to try and make
work before looking at second life or anything similar.  But for the
meeting in Rio next November, using SL at least as a showcase of
what's possible would make great sense. Particularly if the meeting
again tries and consider emerging issues. Perhaps we can talk about
it in Sao Paulo, Joi and Susan might also be interested.

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org