SV: [governance] ITU IG Resolution

Kicki Nordström kino at iris.se
Fri Nov 24 06:03:32 EST 2006

Dear all,

I am missing the so called "vulnerable groups "   in the  draft resolution/statement.  Nothing on women, young persons indigenous peoples, , rural areas or on persons with disabilities!

I am convinced  that the world is identified as a man if nothing else is stated, so we need a gender approach to this document indeed to also make sure that women will be part of the ICT development.

Yours
Kicki

Kicki Nordström
World Blind Union (WBU)